Ok you helped enough, thank you very much
    You made your point, we got it!
    Goodbuy.
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Goodbuy... keep using wrong stuff :)
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Aug 13, 2010, 10:52 AM

Okay, Fairskin... You are right, I'm not a Pharmacist. I'm a Microbiologist with experience in chemicals. So, I do know what I'm talking about. Next, if the company owner was truly a dermatologist like you suggest, then that company would know that it is illegal to sell monobenzone cream without a prescription. And, you don't have a prescription. I think your lies are the ones that are strange. Now, I think that you are trying to promote your fake "monobenzone.net" cream in which You are the seller. Have a good day!
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2010, 02:08 PM

I think your totally wrong! I don't even want to go further with this meaningless discussion...

So keeep smilling and hope you find your right product :)
    samirch99 Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2010, 12:01 PM

Absent consistent pics over the years, you guys are sellers.
    happy.face Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairskin_4u View Post
    I think your totally wrong! I dont even want to go futher with this meaningless discussion...

So keeep smilling and hope you find your right product :)

It's because of people like you that a lot of people get confused researching about monobenzone effects. And some of them take decision based on wrong and false reports.
    summerlight Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Aug 25, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by samirch99 View Post
    Absent consistent pics over the years, you guys are sellers.
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    :)
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 26, 2010, 02:34 PM

This thread is like a soap opera, I can't help but keep it alive :D
    SceneQueen Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Aug 26, 2010, 07:28 PM

Why do people use monobenzone for lightening when it depigments the skin?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Aug 27, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MySunshine View Post
    This thread is like a soap opera, I can't help but keep it alive :D
    LMAO...
    Desperate Housewives
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Dec 19, 2010, 01:41 AM
    Comment on fairskin_4u's post
    Fairskin, did you buy it from MAC-SHIFA?
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Dec 20, 2010, 11:46 AM
    From what Fairskin is describing, it seems that she bought her cream from Mac-Shifa(company director guided her sounds fimiliar to me, when I was doing my research, I called and emailed Mac shifa several times, Mac Shifa's director 'Mr Khan' was very pleseant, helpful and convincing).

Even when I asked him about where to get his product tested, he was happy to talk me through the procedure and the cost. However when I emailed him querying 'what if the product turns out NOT TO BE MONO according to lab results, what is your refund policy?', since then there's been deadly silence... no more guarantees... no more claims... I think that says a lot.

However, I am giving fairskin benefit of the doubt, may be she is not a seller, may be the cream did make her lighter... but that just proves its NOT mono... may be Mac Shifa are selling a skin lightening cream that does work and calling it mono... but if its not mono then what is it? Does anyone know? I think Clueless mentioned in one of her posts that a girl used mono from mac and it burnt her face. Also that some one had mono from mac tested? I would love to read through that post, can anyone point me to it?

I was too late to realize that 'Mono is a No No for skin lightening' and ordered it from Mac shifa, I am now £150 lighter, I haven't opened the packaging yet, I am thinking about returning it as it is and get a refund(if they will refund that is! ). On the other hand a part of me wonders, shall I get it tested? That means spending another 30quid. And after the test Mac might not accept the cream back because the seal is broken, then I will be £160 down!! And another part of me says 'so what if its not mono, if it lightened fairskin so much in 6 weeks, I am game too'.

But I am very suspicious about fairskin (apologies in advance if you are genuine), reason being, I come across people trying to sell me services all the time, they are normally called: phones-4-u OR yoga-4-u OR pilates-4-u OR slimming-4-u etc. With a name like 'FairSkin4U' surely you are trying to sell a service rather then use this forum for your own knowledge and research?

I look forward to hear your opinion/s :o)

x x
    taline Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 01:49 PM
    Comment on samirch99's post
    Hi How are u
    Please, I want to asking you where do you come Monobenzone cream
    What about use Monobenzone 20 ٪+ Benzylarbutin20%+Hydroquinone20%+ether
    Is this true
    I will be thankful if you answer
    Doit1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 05:40 AM
    Fair skin can you contact me if you are able to help me with the mono cream you have
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 05:43 AM
    We do not condone off-site communication on AMHD. The whole point is to get public help so that your questions can help others again later.

That being said, this thread is a year old and will be closed.

If you have a specific issue you would like to address, please post your own question.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MJ rita cream or MJ cream by african queen beauty? [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks an advance for any replies. Between the both of them I would like to know which ones work better on body discolorations. I just want to even out my skin tone and also lightens about a shade or two overall. By the way I'm planning on purchasing it from the manufacturer itself since I've heard...

Monobenzone cream/Mono.net [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guy's is the monobenzone cream 20% good from mono.net!And I see they have a new website now.

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search