Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkneller-uk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 04:34 AM
    My daughters toys keep coming on by themselves and I keep seeing shadows ,h
    In a night when were all in bed my daughters toys keep coming on on there own.we keep seeing shadows when there's no one in the room.things keep moving if we put it somewhere we come back and its in a different place,and sometimes I get a cold rush in the night by me.have I got a spirit and if yes how do I getr rid of it
    jkneller-uk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 04:36 AM
    Toys keep coming on on there own and I get cold rushes,and I keep seeing shadows when there's no one here,have I got a spirit I my house??
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 9, 2013, 03:25 PM
    We cannot say 100% either way if you have a spirit in the home or not. We're not there.

Have you taken the batteries out of the toys that are turning on?

How long has this activity been going on? How old is your daughter and has she seen anything?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are white shadows and black shadows? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been seei?g shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only see white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see...

Where is my daughters ssi payment coming from? [ 2 Answers ]

I am the custodial parent to my daughter her father who is the non custodial parent was just recently approved and is now receiving ssi benefits, where, when and how does my daughter get her approved ssi benefits paid.

80's kids movies about toys coming to life [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was younger I'm not sure if it is from the late 80's or early 90's but the boy had gotten new toys for his birthday and was going to get rid of the childish toys the next day when he went to bed that night they all came to life in his toy chest. I remember at one point his new...

Toys coming to life [ 1 Answers ]

:confused::confused:Can someone please help me? I've been looking for this movie for a while now and no success. It's about this boy who had kind of like a magical doll house or something with a key and puts like little toys in it, closes it and opens it back up they come to life. The first toy he...

View more questions Search