Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sim_naswi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 09:09 PM
    If my wife is on probation
    My wife and I are getting a divorce if she is on probation in another state with the courts approval does she have to move back to that state until her probation is up or can she stay in the same state?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 06:22 AM
    She has approval, from the state for which she is on probation, to be in the state where the both of you are now? Why, all of a sudden, do you think she might be required to return?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2012, 06:42 AM
    He's in the military - last post here (very old thread but... ) - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...on-518526.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I be a military wife on 5yr felony probation? [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé is in the army and we are getting married in a month. He is stationed in Elpaso Texas until Dec, then comes home to NY, then goes to school in Virginia from Jan to March and then is going to Germany for 2 years. What we want to know, is if I can go with him. Now, I have only been on...

A doctor wife and a book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother and the wife [ 0 Answers ]

Book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother. The wife who is bored sexually has some fun with the mother and her famous band playing boyfriend.

Can my probation officer say that my wife has to move out of our home? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in Wisconsin. I got married about 4 months ago and have since been put on probation. My probation officer has now told me that my wife has to move out of the home. I have a toddler that she cares for when I work (not her child) this will cause a significant problem and I don't understand why...

My rights while my wife is on probation [ 3 Answers ]

June 30, 2009 My wife is on federal probation. Part of the agreement is that they will make home visits and conduct searches. Our my rights to searchs, inquries protected or our my rights gone because of her agreement? Can I expect that they will not search my personal items or areas?

View more questions Search