Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockfun Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 01:48 AM
    How to postpone pregnancy
    Hi, Am going to marry as we don't want child immediately, so please tel me how many days it will take for a girl to get pregnant if we have relationship daily. Or for postponing the only option is to use condom, if we are using condom means do we need to use daily during our relationship or it is not required. Any help on this will be really thankful.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 04:52 AM

Any time you have protected (or unprotected sex, depending on the circumstances) pregnancy can occur. Sometimes pregnancy occurs during the first cycle; other times it takes a long time. There is no way to know.

Why are condoms your only birth control option?

Is this the same relationship you posted about (concerning birth control and sex) a month or so ago? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ml#post2724068
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 05:13 AM

You could get pregnant from the first time you have sex, so one day is all it takes. And a condom is not nearly 100 percent effective, so you can also get pregnant even using a condom, it just greatly reduces the chances.

So if you wish to postpone, then don't have sex until you are ready to be pregnant.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 23, 2011, 02:14 PM
    You should look into some form of birth control. There are condoms, the pill, iud's, spermicide.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robinad View Post
    you should look into some form of birth control. there are condoms, the pill, iud's, spermicide.
    He said the only option is condoms. I have no idea why but those are his words.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letter to postpone foreclosure [ 3 Answers ]

I am the owner of a house that was scam from me 2 yrs. Ago by a couple without us receiving any compensation of any form. The county prosecutor's office is working on the case. There is a foreclosure sale because they have only made 2 payments after receiving over 500,000 dollars. I need to stop...

Postpone of flying date [ 1 Answers ]

I have confirmed Non-Refundable Air Ticket for myself from Vishakapatnam to Mumbai in India. It's a direct flight. Actually I booked the ticket to fly on 30-aug but due to some reasons I want to make my flying date as 01-sep. so is there any chance to postpone my flying date.

Postpone periods [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way I can postpone my periods for next month as Im going away

View more questions Search