Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beiland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 11:15 AM
    Dsc alarm #8 light on?
    My dsc alarm #8 light is lite up and my siren keeps going on, I know this is to set the time and date but I don't even know what type of alarm I have. I'm renting and don't have a mastercode, can someone help me please.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2011, 01:06 PM
    I believe for users, its *6CODE, from there it depends on the Keypad.
    Does it have 1) All Leds.
    2) Zone 1, Zone, 2 and so on, or
    3) Custom words for zones( this is easiest to work with).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reset dsc alarm pc1832 [ 10 Answers ]

A friend had a problem with there alarm,there is no paper work for this panal and no codes at all,the panel is in a lockable box with no keys. I have forced the box and the panel inside is a pc1832/1864 I believe to reset the panel you have to short out pgrm1 and z1,I have done this but this has...

DSC 1550 Home Alarm [ 2 Answers ]

Today I decided to get the house alarm working in a house. I bought a new battery and it will run the DSC 1550 just fine. The problem is that without the battery the DSC 1550 will not turn on. I went to the local Alarm company and picked up a new tranformer for the 1550 but it still will not turn...

DSC alarm [ 2 Answers ]

I have a DSC 832 alarm system. My phone lines were struck by lightening and caused my alarm keypad to start beeping. I unpluged the battery & electric. When phone lines were repaired I replaced the battery with a new one and plugged the electric back in. They both work. The keypad showed a trouble...

Dsc alarm pc5010 I stopped monitoring, can I still use alarm? I keep getting a troubl [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped having my dsc alarm PC5010 monitored. Can I use the audible only? I keep getting a trouble, clock problem and it won't let me set it.

View more questions Search