Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pynklemonaid15 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Bounty Hunter television series
    Does anyone remember a television show that aired in the early 90's and was about a woman who was a bounty hunter and she lived in the woods with this guy. I was only like 5 years old when I remember watching this show, so my details are skimpy. It aired on saturdays during the day and another show that was on about the same time was xena warrior princess, I remember a brief part of an episode when the woman finds a tree with a bracelot on it and she remembers that she put it there when she was lost in the forest when she was really little. Please help me if you can thanks!
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 1, 2008, 02:45 AM
    Maybe "Silk Stockings" if you go to imdb.com there is a video. This was all I could find. Hope it helped
    pynklemonaid15 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:45 PM
    No that's not it, but thanks
    Vegas1356 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 10:17 AM
    I had an extremely similar conversation with my girlfriend. I watched Hercules and then Xena every Saturday morning on FOX after all the cartoons were over. I did some digging around and found the 1992 "Hit Series, Renegade". I recognized the actor Branscombe Richmond when I saw him in the movie "Forgetting Sara Marshal". He was the Hawaiian bartender who owned all of the indecent pictures on the mensroom wall.

Turns out he's some Native American stuntman bad . I kind of remember him doing his own stunts in the show, he'd get badly injured and then Lorenzo Lamas would hop on his bike and go chase whoever down. They don't make 'um like that anymore.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Sep 6, 2009, 03:37 PM
    This sounds like it could be "Relic Hunter" starring Tia Carrere. It ran from 1999-2002.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sound but no Picture on Toshiba ZP38 series Television [ 1 Answers ]

Well here goes - the last couple of days the following has been happening Turn on tele and there is sound but the screen displays a myriad of colours that change shape continually and then shortly after the picture appears - this has progressively gotten worse over the last couple of days. Now...

Bounty hunter [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a bounty hunter in Florida

Old Television Series/Shows [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid to late 80's maybe early 90's there was a show called the "Fiery Phoenix", the actor on the show died when he was playing Russian Roulette and the gun went off. His skulled was cracked and he died. My question is: Do you know the name of the actor that died? And Do you know where I...

Does anybody else watch Dog the Bounty Hunter. [ 2 Answers ]

Give me your thoghts about mexico trying to extradit him to mexico for catching Andrew Lester.

View more questions Search