Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t5styles333 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 23, 2008, 02:19 AM
    Movie title for a fantasy movie? 80-90's
    I've been recalling a scene from a movie I once saw...

There's an adolescent boy who was excited to receive a soundtrack of some sort. The boy immediately went to his room to play the soundtrack (record or tape, not sure what though). A heinous voice spoke, and the boy jumped on his bed then pulled the covers over his head to make a hooded cloak and then started to speak along with the amplified voice.

What movie is this memory from?
    knightstar76 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Sounds a little like The Gate :rolleyes: but not sure.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 06:02 PM

That what my first thought too. But I thought was more of a cheesy horror than a fantasy.
    t5styles333 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 23, 2008, 06:54 PM
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Wf3FeSDaUI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Wf3FeSDaUI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@ 7:27
    knightstar76 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2008, 10:52 PM

Glad to be of help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Fantasy movie title form the late 80's/ early 90's! [ 4 Answers ]

I saw I film when I was little & I can't for the life of me remember the title, or much about it & it's bugging me so much lol! I would be really grateful if anyone could help. It's a similar type of film to 'Willow' All I remember is... 2 or 3 people (I think it's a kid & his dad)...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

80's or 90's children fantasy movie title [ 4 Answers ]

Ok this description is going to be completely vague, but I cannot remember much of anything else no matter how hard I try. I think there is a little girl who needs to kill this wicked witch or a bad woman, and the only way the woman can die is the little girl gets to the rose that supposedly...

90's fantasy kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this kid's fantasy movie: It's a little boy and his mom--his father is in the military, or the airforce of soemthing, and he's gone missing, so the kid and his mom have to move in with the mom's aunt in this big old house. The boy finds a doorway...

View more questions Search