Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimiy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 09:20 AM
    I want to know who this a specific person is but I only have picture
    I met him on a website but I think he is a different person, from whom I am talking to
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 22, 2011, 09:30 AM

What country is he in?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2011, 03:52 PM

And what makes you think they are a "different" person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams about a specific person [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 years, I have had dreams about the same person. I've never gone a month without dreaming about her. Since April, I have had 36 dreams about her. Do you have any idea if God is telling me something? It's really annoying and I don't even think about her half of the time.

What do I do about my wife showing attention to a specific person? [ 11 Answers ]

This is a tough situation, the wife and I have been married for over ten years and have dealt with jealousy on my part from an affair on her part. But 7 or so years later, she has a new job, wants to be her own person, and want to have privacy from me. I don't understand it. I have noticed and she...

Finding a specific person [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find a married name from maiden name

Is there a specific list of deductions that a person on H1B can claim? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a few friends who state that if you are on H1B and working as a consultant through a consulting company, there are various deductions that you can claim. For e.g. 1) Rent 2) Grocery and utilities 3) Gas Mileage. And some others...

View more questions Search