Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Bleach and pregnancy
    Will I strong bleach smell hurt you when you are pregnant I spilt bleach and the smell is really bad I have the doors open but it still stinks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 8, 2007, 04:34 PM
    It shouldn't be a problem, but you really do need to get that place ventilated. Open windows doors, turn on fans if you have them.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2007, 04:36 PM
    I got the two dorrs opened and the window it is seatling doawn a little now
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 8, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Everything should be okay, but it is still wise to mention it to your doctor at your next appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My roots won't bleach! [ 2 Answers ]

I have very light bleached hair from dark brown, I got it that light from going to the salon a couple times and paying around $70-$90 per visit. Now I'm really broke and can't afford salon visits anymore, but I still want to keep my hair this light. I've tried a couple of the lightest blondes from...

My cats and bleach [ 2 Answers ]

I have three cats two are brother and sister the other is not related but they all act crazy over bleach rubbing on the washed surface licking and falling over as though in compleat heaven, its strange I thought bleach was supposed to repel cats, I avoid them coming in to contact with it too much ...

Skin Bleach Layering [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new here and I'm considering skin bleaching.I wondered if I could layer skin bleach? For example, I'd use a product that lightens maybe two shades and another one that lightens 2-3 shades giving me an overall lightening 4-5 shades? Is that possible or am I just being downright silly?:o

Bleach damaged hair [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, About a year ago I decided I wanted to be blond. Of course, my natural hair color is dark brown so I had to bleach it. Well, stupid me, I didn't buy enough of the mixture so it ended up all blotchy. My mother-in-law came to help me. She bought some blonde dyes that don't require...

Bleach blonde! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My natural hair color was dull dirty blonde with a goldish tent.my mom had this bright idea to give me highlights for summer. She said it would just be a "sunkissed" look. And it turned out a pretty color really blonde, but it looked SOO BAD on me(because I'm very pale). EVERYONE at school...

View more questions Search