Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasvir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 11:30 AM
    Immigration Affidavit Of Support
    I Am Us Citizen By Naturlization. My Niece Is In India Applying For Student Visa To Australia, She Needs Affidavit Of Support From Me In The United State For My My Balance And Everything I Can Provide That Only Thing I Need Is Affidavit Of Support That Will Show That She Will Be Supported In Australia Throgh Myself Self Employee In Usa. What Kind Of # Affidavit Of Support Form I Need To Fill Out And Send To Her In India. I Sent One From Us Immigration Form I-134 . They Said I Need To Add And Delete Some Of The Origianl Information That Is On That Affidavit Of Support. Can I Do That. Could You Please Help Me In This. Thank you
    Marcial Diaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 02:06 PM
    What document I need for an affidavit of support for my son studying in Australia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions about I-134 Affidavit of Support/Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, A long time friend of mine is a US citizen, and we briefly heard about some kind of visa that the foreign individual can get while the US citizen sponsors him or her. The US citizen is required to have income of 35k or so a year, and he/she needs to prove it upon sponsoring the foreign...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

I-134 Affidavit of Support form [ 3 Answers ]

Once I fill out the form and send it to the person to be sponsored, I understand that she has to go to the US Embassy in her native country and once she gets there, what will they ask of her? Are there any requirements that she has to meet? Also, what's the maximumThanks time allowed in the Us and...

Affidavit of support [ 1 Answers ]

I like to know who can fill the affdavite of support any one ? Or only the family members thanks

View more questions Search