Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klynn.artist Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Christmas cartoon - 12 days of Christmas
    I've been trying to figure out WHAT this show is called... I just can't remember! Okay, first of all, I think it was called "The 12 Days of Christmas" or something pertaining to that subject. The characters were bear-like. But the story is told by a plucky lady partridge.

There was a king who had a daughter, and she was very 'whatever' about stuff. I remember her painting her nails and blowing gum bubbles, lol. There was a man who sought her hand in marriage but she hated him. There was also a geeky royal adviser (or messenger) who secretly loved the princess. His name was Hollyberry. Anyway, I believe the princess had a short amount of time in which to choose a husband, and the man she hated knew this and tries to win her heart. There was also something about them trying to get her to laugh (I don't remember why). The suitor enlists the help of the reluctant Hollyberry to do this. Each day, he brings her a new gift (each according to the song, 12 days of Christmas). I know when he brought 'her six geese a laying' she began to sneeze because she was allergic to them! And to make the 'lords a leapin' happen, he put chili peppers in their boots so it would burn their feet and make them hop. This is the thing that finally makes the princess laugh. She chooses Hollyberry as her husband instead of the bull-headed suitor because it was Hollyberry who made her laugh! It ends with the partridge settling into her rightful place, the pear tree, I think. It was a really cute show and I remember a lot more... just not the name!! Please, if you know what this show is I'd like to know! Thanks so much!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:56 AM
    Try,.

The 12 Days of Christmas

-view-
    Youtube

-----------
    Klynn.artist Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 03:30 PM

Oh thank you so much! Funny, I tried looking under that name and couldn't find it! That's why I was wondering about it. Thanks again! <3
    Sandracurley Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Ugh I really want to find this cartoon too and can't! :(
    bustybutterfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 04:35 PM
    sorry it is on YouTube. It was the only one I could find. If you find out what year it was aired you can find it no problem. This was one I loved as a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gof-6qxD6eY&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjRoosTX3U0&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap8SlAcWNH8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Cartoon about a Teddy Bear [ 3 Answers ]

Okay my older sister doesn't remember this. And Im hoping someone can help me. It may even been in the early 90s when I saw it. But, the animation is pretty old. Okay so here it goes, I'm looking for a cartoon... that is about this teddy bear who doesn't want to sleep through Christmas and wants to...

Old christmas cartoon movies [ 0 Answers ]

This is a christmas cartoon from the 70,s where these charactures are going on a journey looking for christmas the mother says trouggg througg througg when they walkthrough the snow and asks if any one cares for a peanut butter sandwich on various stops

Old cartoon christmas movies [ 0 Answers ]

This is a cartoon movie where the lead characters are worms based on christmas 1980's I think

Old Christmas cartoon, I think [ 3 Answers ]

The style was very old. Kind of like vintage Mickey style. I only remember bits and pieces. I use to have this ages ago on VHS. One was of a toymaker. The cartoon was just about him making all these toys in his shop. I believe they come to life, but I don't recall. Another part was a little...

80's Cartoon Dog Christmas Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've been trying to remember this movie for ever but with no luck so please help! - from the 80's - had a big english sheepdog and little english sheepdog (the grey and white shaggy ones) - they could talk and were trying to get away from "bad guys" - might had drove a plane - big...

View more questions Search