Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpppp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 05:07 PM
    Bad hair dying
    This is the worst! I dyed my hair a warmer blonde and I already am a blonde so I thought nothing bad would happen, I was wrong. My hair turned gray and purple. The even worse thing a about it is that it is permanent and I am leaving in two days for a very important meeting and I can't show up with purple hair
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 28, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Sweetie, I know you're devastated about your hair, but it will be difficult for you to fix it yourself. It would be best for you to go to the salon and have them do a corrective color on your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying your hair black [ 17 Answers ]

I'm considering dying my hair black but I've heard that it's unhealthy in some ways. I was wonderinf if any of you know if it's harmful?

Need help with dying hair red! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My hair is naturally medium-dark brown, but I've been dying it for quite some time now. I want to achieve a reddish brown color, but have had no luck so far! The only thing that seems to happen is that the top of my head and my roots take the color, and the ends of my hair turns dark......

Hair dying [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally blonde and I decided to dye it slightly darker so it was a dark blonde/light brownish. I used a non-permanent dye that said it would wash out in 28 shampoos. I decided I really missed my blonde hair and got more non-permanent blonde hair dye. It didn't really work, my hair is...

Dying The Underneath Of Friends Hair! [ 1 Answers ]

I am dying my friends hair and I need to know how to dye JUST THE UDNERNEATH :eek:

View more questions Search