Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherokee-summer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 09:20 AM
    What wires do you hook to a goodman furnace from central air
    I have a goodman furnace and I need to hook my central air and I have just two wires and I need to know where they go they are white and red thanks
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 09:41 AM

Red to y on the board, white to c on the board.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

May 17, 2009, 09:45 AM

Correct. If your thermostat is already wired for ac, then its as simple as that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do the wires hook up to? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a package unit, I want to add electric heat. I received the heat package but with no instructions on where to hook-up the wires from the contactor energizing the heating elements. I understand that one of the wires should go to the w1 on my thermostat, but where does the other wire...

Which wires to I hook up to new thermostat? [ 5 Answers ]

I would be so grateful if someone could help me out. I have an old Janitrol thermostat, just purchased a Lux programmable one. The wiring doesn't all match. I'm having a hard time with the RC and RH, which have a jumper--this is on the new one. Here is the diagram for the old wiring: ...

Trying to hook up a new celling fan but wires don't seem right [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, A few days ago I took down an old celling fan to find the older one was not put up right. It only was screwed to a block of wood so I removed that and put up a bar and box supported on the beams of the house. Anyway that was my first problem that I ran into the next one was the wiring . I...

View more questions Search