Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsvilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Marking his Territory
    [F]I have a 2 pit bulls, Kiera; 1 year, and Capone; 2 years old. Both of my dogs are fixed, and pretty much non aggressive. They are kenneled trained and spend, on an average of 7 hours a day in them. When we are at home, we are almost always outside with us, running and playing. SO, Capone has been relieving himself in my living room for no reason. He is perfectly healthy, and gets plenty of exercise and he's been potty trained since he was a puppy. But I can't seem to break him from this habit. help me!
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jul 14, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Most of the time urine-marking is a display of dominance. It can also be caused by a new member of the family like another animal.
    Here is a site that hopefully will help you:
    http://www.dogchatforum.com/dog-marking-inside.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sales Commission and Territory Cut for no reason [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a company 2 years ago and was assigned a territory/salary/ and commission structure. Over the last two years the company added 2 salespeople in my territory which cut my commission opportunities down significantly, can they do this after they hired me under a certain agreement?

How to stop my Dachshunds from marking their territory [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 standard male doxies. They are almost 5 years old and our brothers. They are both fixed. Back in January we got a female mini longhair doxie. The boys have all of the sudden stated marking things in the house over the past month and a half. We have 3 floors in my house and the female has...

View more questions Search