Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gagan015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2017, 08:11 AM
    Exception handling in java
    Why we use different types of exceptions like arithmatic exception, arrayindexoutofbound exception instead we can use only exceptions..
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 6, 2017, 01:10 PM
    Some exceptions are recoverable and allow you to continue on in the program while other exceptions are meant only to allow you to exit gracefully.

Why are you asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to send data that is read from a text file to sql database using java n only java [ 1 Answers ]

I need to read a text file that is in client machine and then send its content(String) directly to sql database table in the server Its not specific TCP or UDP Thanks in advance Jay

Java program raise an exception if the bith date is invalid [ 1 Answers ]

Create a class birthdate with a parameterized constructor which takes three argument - date,month and year. Raise an exception if the bith date is invalid Please Explain Me With Program

Exception in main thread: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Java program is compiling successfully.while running I am getting the error as Exception in main thread java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.how to solve this?I have set classpath as c:program files/java/jdk1.5.0_05/jre/tools.jar... Please reply asap..

The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at [ 2 Answers ]

the exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x5b86a3c0

JNLPException[category: Download Error : Exception:java.net.ConnectException: Connect [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all , it's woking in server Because code base = cPanel... if am calling the same application in client/ end User .. Error Connection Refuse.. clear about the Error message: An error occurred while launching/running the application. Title: My Pirate! Vendor: me Category: Download Error

View more questions Search