Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrizee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2014, 02:23 PM
    Would someone review this letter and suggest any changes needed?
    We are Certified Medical Assistants who work in healthcare and will be hosting the WI State Medical Assistants Convention next year. We are hoping to raise funds from various local businessess, hospital and clinics, physicians etc. in order to go forward with this endeaver and further our education, build membership and promote comradery.

This is a letter that a committee chairman proposed. I'd like your suggestions for improving it.

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am writing your fantastic organization concerning a sponsorship opportunity with the 2015 Wisconsin Society of Medical Assistants State Convention. I know that (your company) has as its mission a desire to give back to the local community and what better way to do that than by helping the medical assisting workers of the great state of Wisconsin.

In the past, local businesses and health centers have supported the local chapter that was hosting the WI State Medical Assisting Convention. Now it is the capital city's turn to broadcast the best and brightest educational voices to help all of the medical assistants throughout the state maintain their certifications.
    For the convention to bring high caliber speakers to the convention, we need financial help from you.

At the 2014 State Convention more than 1500 attendees were there as well as 12 fantastic speakers from various fields of medicine. The past State Convention had been covered by media outlets in their vacinities and the 2015 State Convention will be no exception.

We are anxiously looking forward to even greater success at the State Convention in Madison, WI. which will be held at the Crowne Plaza from April 23rd to April 26th 2015.

Below are the details concerning the sponsorship levels for the 2015 Wisconsin:

$2,000---Gold Honors------------------
    $1,000---Silver Honors----------------
    $ 500----Bronze Honors----------------

If your organization would like to participate in the 2015 State Convention as a sponsor, please contact me with the amount of your donation.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
    $____----Your Generous Donation (Honorable Mention)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 03:06 PM
    Why use "fantastic" not once, but twice? A bit overkill? Think of two more appropriate adjectives.

You are missing several commas, WI should not have a period after it, and there's one paragraph spacing problem.

"...sponsorship levels for the 2015 Wisconsin" what?

I don't understand the line after "Sincerely."

Are you enclosing a SASE?
    furf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2019, 05:38 AM
    Thanks Alistairr , I may well hold you to that , but we tend to avoid any lengthy seperations , so we would both have to raise enough sponsorship . As you say , a lot of money , but well see . Природный камень - купить в Нижнем Новгороде
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2019, 05:59 AM
    If my business received this, my question is what community work, what charity work is your group doing to deserve this. (perhaps these businesses know your group)
    I would want to know what my money was going to be used for ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read [ 0 Answers ]

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read

Need a review of a sponsorship letter [ 1 Answers ]

I have written this sponsorship letter for my group. I have never written such things before. It's a 3 page letter. Which includes all the details. Actually we want a sponsor for our group, who will be lead sponsor. But what we want is, that sponsor only helps us only in our major events....

Sample Letter Needed [ 6 Answers ]

Sample Letter Needed I need a sample letter for customer service, an exit letter. Example: We regret to see you leave our company, please know you are missing the following benefits etc etc . Ive searched everywhere and can't locate one. Thanks Reply With Quote

Letter to Hotel requesting to review price [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter to the GM of the hotel explaining that their sales team are not responsive for a regular stay client but keep sticking to their sales pitch. I am not sure how to start the letter and end it off. Thanks

Movie review needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hey has anyone seen Surf's Up or Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer... I'm tired of paying expensive prices for movies that suck.

View more questions Search