Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amidi15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 05:03 AM
    Problems with Maytag refrigerator
    Hi

I have Maytag side by side refrigerator which is forming ice. We have had the heater and there thermostate changed but the problem is still there. We have called the technician twice alredy and he can't figure it out. Once the ice start forming in the forzen side the refrigeratior start warming up and within few days the frozen stops too. Once it stops I have to turn off the fridge for 24hrs and start again. It works fine for two weeks and the problem starts again. I am not sure what could be the problem.
    Kender Posts: 64, Reputation: 13

Oct 25, 2006, 07:02 PM
    Did they replace the defrost timer also?
    The thermostat that was replaced was it the COLD CONTROL or the little thermostat that clips onto the coil in the freezer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Refrigerator Cooling Problem [ 12 Answers ]

Need Help on cooling issue. My maytag MSD2756AEW side by side is not cooling the refrigerator side. When I close the freezer side the cold air stops coming into the refrigerator side. There is no blockage in the crossover vent at the top. Anyone have advice on this? Thanks

Maytag Refrigerator MTB1956DEW cooling problems [ 4 Answers ]

Top mounted freezer unit. Refrigerator compartment does not cool enough even though I set temp. control to maximum cool (value 9). Freeezer is working fine, and compressor and fans run properly. Per Maytag I cleaned back bottom compressor, fan and condenser with vacuum cleaner and brush. Still the...

Maytag refrigerator light [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a french door refrigerator and now the light does not work in either the freezer or refrigerator compartment. There is nothing in the troubleshooting section of the manual except to check the SAb. We did that, it is not the problem. Everything else works fine. Any ideas?

Maytag Refrigerator Lights Have Gone Out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Plus Refrigerator, Model MTF2456AE and lights have gone out in freezer and refrigerator. I have replaced all the bulbs and still no luck. Can I fix myself? Is there a fuse that might have gone out? Do I need to call a repairman? :confused:

My Maytag Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

I Have An 8 Month Old Side By Side, The Door To The Freezer Was Left Open All Day On Accident, Barely Cracked Open,when I Got Home It Was Wet Inside.it Was Making A Clicking Sound Every 15 Minutes And Not Cooling. I Threw All Food Away. Turned Refrig Off. Waited 24hours And Turned It Back On And...

View more questions Search