Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Art cook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2015, 04:49 PM
    Intertherm furnace troubleshooting
    Furnace just quit and fan runs. No ignition to burn gas.
    Is there a switch that might have kicked off
    Igniter failure.
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2015, 07:39 PM
    Any kind of blinking (usually red) light? Are you saying the exhaust or circulating fan (or both) runs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 11 Answers ]

Having problems with our intertherm lp furnace. It runs for a while and then it kicks out the high limit reset on the purge blower fan. Then we shut the furnace off and reset the high limit switch button on, and it comes on again. We currently have the thermostat set at 67, if we increase the...

Intertherm Furnace Troubleshooting E2EB015HB furnace kicks on when suppose to and off [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace kicks on and off when suppose to but when blower shuts down the heating element doesn't have to flip switch to shut off element

Troubleshooting a Intertherm Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of mobile homes that are rental units in a very cold part of Arizona (due to be 2 degrees in the morning). I have replaced the furnaces in the past three years with new Intertherm gas furnaces. I now have three of the furnaces that go out in the middle of the night, in order to...

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

1986 intertherm electric furnace<only blowing cool air on heat setting. I inspected the heat coils and they don't look broken

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

My intertherm #e2eb-01sha electric furnace mostly just blows cold air. Sometimes however the heat works just fine. Also, anytime the blower is not running the furnace is hot so we have to turn off the safety disconnect. We have tried replacing the thermostat to no avail. Help please Michael

View more questions Search