Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Mar 21, 2013, 04:42 PM
    Road Trip from Eastern Ontario to the Vancouver,BC Ferry...
    Have Googled Directions to Vancouver,BC from Eastern Ontario.. Any idea why Google would have you cross into the USA at Sault Saint Marie,ON.. Continue on the U.S. side for quit a piece before entering back into Canada? I know you have a chose of less Hill climbing by taking Hwy # 11 from North Bay rather than staying on the TC till Thunder Bay... It just seems like one has to take a fair hike back up into Canada before hooking back up with the TC.. At that rate would it not be advantages to stay in the U.S. and travel the Northern States before climbing back into Canada for Vancouver,BC??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 01:02 PM
    Probably because it is quite a long trip over the top of Lake Superior.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Road trip across the US [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to drive across the country, starting in Southern California and ending in Florida. Any suggestions on routes, best time to go, cost estimates, etc?

Name of 80s Road trip movie [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a road trip move from the 80s maybe early 90s. The story is about a guy taking a brainy girl on a road trip to a college interview in a certain amount of time. I remember a scene where they are stuck behind a tractor trailer with a sports car riding their...

USA Road Trip [ 1 Answers ]

So my friend and I decided we want to take a huge road trip across the USA. But the thing is we don't really want a planned route. We want to just... go. Get lost... see what kind of adventure we can have. We want to see if we can get a few more of our friends to come too so it'll be more fun. I...

Road Trip Songs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! The boyfriend and I are going on a road trip and I want to make a mix cd so that we don't have to listen to his music the whole time. What are some songs you all think would be good to put on? Its about a 6 hour trip both ways, so we've got a lot of time to kill. Thanks!

Going on a road trip. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I like mostly rock/alternative, rap/hip-hop, dance and r&b. I really need some songs to down load to fill up a some cds for the way there and back... can y'all help?! Just THROW ideas out there! Anything helps... THANKS!!

View more questions Search