Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slewis1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 05:55 PM
    What kind of pressures should I be running in heat mode?
    I have a 2 1/2 ton goodman heat pump. What should my pressures be in heat mode? 410a 50 degrees outside temp.

Thank you for your help.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2011, 05:38 PM
    The chart is on the inside door of the heat pump. You need to make sure you got good air flow and you need to check temps on the lines at the service valves. But why?? If your working on the refrigeration side of the system you would have a license to do so and would know how. It only takes 1 neighbor to catch you working on refrigeration with out a license for them to get a big reward and you get the big fine. My town has a POP. Of 6000. 2 have been caught and fined that I know of.
    kjm1957 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2015, 09:36 AM
    No way, and it's r-410a you need no EPA certification

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Condenser Fan Motor Wiring for Goodman AC Heat Pump 3 Ton [ 5 Answers ]

Condenser Fan Motor Wiring for Goodman 3 Ton -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Everyone, I have a GOODMAN A/C Heat Pump Model# CPLE 36-1 installed 3 years ago. Last week I turned the unit on, the compressor hums (not run)about 3-5...

I have a Goodman heat pump, I think about 5 ton unit. The fan keeps stopping [ 2 Answers ]

The fan will stop after aprox 5 - 10 minutes. The motor was replaced, same issue. Then the tech bypassed the defrost relay, same issue. Then he wired straight to the contactor with same issue.

Heat pump 18 seer goodman We have a five ton and had to undo wires of the motor [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 18 seer 5 ton goodman heatpump. We had to undo the wires from the fan motor to the board. I need to know where the wires go

2008 4 ton Goodman heat pump doesn't switch into electric strip heat? [ 18 Answers ]

OK even when its 17*F out I can still here it running at night. So is this a problem? I mean it runs non stop.

Goodman Heat Pump compressor keeps running [ 1 Answers ]

In Heat mode, compressor outside continues to run even when the blower inside is not running. If I switch the thermostat switch from Heat to off, the compressor stops but sometimes kicks back on, even with the thermostat switch still in the off position. At this point, I have to cut power via the...

View more questions Search