Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    battousi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 06:27 PM
    I cant remember a children movie from the 90's
    I can't remember the name of this movie:confused:

This is what happened in it. There was a kid on a farm and that night a storm came and an owl with magic powers came and turned the kid into a little chick. The movie was with real people in the beginning and when the kid got turned into a chick it became a cartoon. Then the kid as a chick had to travel to the evil owl's castle to get him to turn him back into a kid again. Along the way he made some friends one was a rooster who was a singer and he reminded me a little of elvis. In the end he defeated the owl and got turned back to normal. Then he went home and lived happily with his little cartoon friends and that's how it ended. If you know the name of this movie tell me because I really liked this movie as a child and I would like to order it so I can watch it again.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 17, 2007, 06:41 PM
    You're thinking of "Rock-a-doodle" (1991)
    battousi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust713
    you're thinking of "Rock-a-doodle" (1991)
    Thank you very much I love you:)
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jul 17, 2007, 10:03 PM
    By the way, the kid was turned into a kitten, and not a chick!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's Children Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie almost every night when I was around 2, to 4. I am 18 now. All I can remember from the movie was the child's name was Mimo, not to be mistaken for Nemo. He had a bed that could walk, but the legs grew really, really tall. Then something about him being on a blimp, going...

Two 90's sitcoms... can't remember name [ 5 Answers ]

First sitcom involves a robot child who I think was a housekeeper. She always wore the same outfit and spoke in a monotone voice. The second sitcom had a girl in it that at anytime she could put her index fingers together to stop time. I know these are vague descriptions. Wish I had more to...

Movie from 90's about children in the Sahara running from poachers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been trying to find the title to this movie FOREVER. I used to watch it when I was much younger, and can't remember what it's called. It's about a family that lives in Africa, when the parents are killed by elephant poachers. The children are forced to flee, and the only direction...

Children fantasy movie set in late 80's early 90's I think! [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to find this children's fantasy movie I watched when I was little. I only remember glimpses of this movie about a young boy who enters this fantasy land and enters this kingdom of which he steals an object out of a big glass casing! That's all I remember. The movie must have been set...

View more questions Search