Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bibliophile86 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Animated Movie Title (A Mine, Trolls, etc.)
    Hey guys,
    I saw this animated movie more than six years ago and recently remembered some of it, but not the title or characters' names. It's about a little girl whose father works in a mine. A sorcerer (or something) and his army of trolls (or other mythical creatures) try to flood the mine near the end of the movie. That's all I can remember of it right now. Hopefully someone else has heard of this.

Thanks.
    thisisme_tina Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 09:04 PM
    I think I may be loking for the same movie as you.. if you find any information please tell me
    sh1nbone Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 09:22 PM
    Um I remember this movie about a princess who is captured by goblins and the mines around the castle end up flooding.

It was called 'the princess and the goblin'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Animated movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this movie I saw when I was a kid, don't remember much, but here's what I can gather- there was a boy and a flying squirrel, he meets a girl from a magical world, his house is flooded, there's some magic scepter thing. Good luck trying to figure it out.

Animated movie about dogs [ 3 Answers ]

I am at a loss for this movie title. It was either in the late 80's or early 90's. It was animated, involved dogs, some of which were in the pound. There was a scene I remember where a girl and a dog were flying??? One of the dogs name was Tiffy or Tippy. Help me please!!!:o

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search