Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jimheng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 08:28 AM
    Rider 155 turning over but no start
    I have rider 155 , w/Kohler 15.5 engine that will not start, its turning over but not trying to fire
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2010, 11:28 AM

Check your fuel supply.then check for fire at spark plug.if you have both . Check for sheared flywheel key

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garden tractor won't start - tecumseh OHV 155 [ 4 Answers ]

My garden tractor just "clicks" when I try to start it. I cleaned the battery posts (twice) and also cleaned the somewhat rusty post and cable on the starter itself. It still just clicks when I try to start it. The battery is fully charged and I even attempted to start it by "jumping" from my...

Kenmore electric dryer won't start; timer clicks but drum doesn't start turning [ 2 Answers ]

I used an ohmeter to check start button, thermal fuse, timer, thermostats and they all check out OK. I'm afraid it's the motor and don't know how to get to it to test with ohmeter.

Husqvarna 155 rider - 15.5 hp kohler engine removal [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks. I have a 15.5 vertical shaft Kohler Command engine (CV15S) that I am attempting to remove from the tractor frame. Think it threw a rod! All bolts and connectors on engine are removed except the vertical shaft. I am requesting help on procedure to remove shaft from tractor that includes...

Toro rider will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Toro wheel horse rider mower that won't start. I have changed the battery and spark plug. When you turn the key there is nothing, not even a click. Any suggestions?

MTD OHV 155 riding mower coldn't start [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have 15.5 HP MTD riding mower and have difficulties starting it. I have got new battery / selnoid and changed starter brushes recenlty. It tries to start but couldn't more than one round. The engine is freely moving and also has got new spark plug. Any idea why it is not doing more that...

View more questions Search