Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edible Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Flights, transport and stuff.
    I need a flight to Boston from London in July. However I have to idea how I go about it. Not just that I don't know how to get from where I live to London. Everywere I have looked has been so vauge with pricing and information. I would go to a travel agents but I don't want to spend a small fortune and I know for a fact it would cost £200-£300 more if I went through one of them. I'm on a very tight budget and have been saving forever. Any sites which actually give information and prices would be a great help or any information atall on the subject would be great,

Thanks in advance,,
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Don't you have sites like expedia.com, priceline.com etc you can use? Not sure if you can buy from these sites from the UK but maybe...

Look for travel websites, you can usually get a package deal (flight, hotel and rental car)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flights and Hotels [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning on visiting some friends either this or next summer in mass. I live in the UK and am wondering if anyone knew of any good cheap hotels that are actually within distance of something.

Long boring flights, what to do. [ 4 Answers ]

I am about to go on a LONG flight from England to Australia. I am wondering if anybody has any ideas for what I can do on the plane for 18 hours. Ideas for teenagers are preferred. Thanks, Hannah

Where can I find deals on international flights? [ 8 Answers ]

Where do you go shopping for international flights? The cheaper the better:D

View more questions Search