Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csymington Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2006, 04:44 AM
    Chronic Headaches
    What do you suggest to help a teenager who has a headache all the time, she is 17 now and has had headaches since puberty. Some times they are severe and other days milder but they are ALWAYS there.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2006, 06:36 AM
    I suggest taking her to a doctor and getting a full workup done. It may be nothing more than stress, but it is important to find out exactly why this is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chronic Bad Breath [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what can be used for chronic bad breath? Is there an operation that can be performed or a special mouthwash?

Chronic Candidiasis Info. [ 2 Answers ]

Posting this info due to discussion in another thread: http://www.cfs-recovery.org/docdarren2.html

Chronic nightmares [ 24 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) 8 years ago, after witnessing a shooting in my family. I used to have very dehabilitating symptoms and wasn't able to go to school or work, but after years of intensive treatments I've improved dramatically. However, I still have constant,...

Chronic Crushes [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful person for almost 4 years now. I love him dearly and would never jeopardize what we have. The most annoying thing is that I have found myself having crushes, the most recent of which has got me thinking about the relationship. This new crush is not a...

View more questions Search