Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 09:33 AM
    Is This An Early Sign??
    This question is for anyone familiar with tracking ovulation via basal body temp, cervical position & cerv. Mucous. I've been tracking my ovulation this way for the past several months, and I've been pretty predictable by all three factors. This month, it's different... I was 'scheduled' to ovulate around the 22-24th of February. My cervical position mirrored this, and my bbt elevated at the normal time, and has remained high, but my cervical mucous didn't seem as abundant as normal. Yesterday I noticed a discharge that's similar to the cervical mucous when approaching ovulation, but the bbt & cerv. Position indicate that I've finished ovulating. Is it possible for these indicators to be off from one another? I've read that during early pregnancy there can be some discharge - could that be what I'm seeing, or is it too early to tell? I've also been experiencing some slight cramping.
    rayne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Yesterday I also noticed a light colored brownish discharge. Might that be implantation bleeding?
    buzzardgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2006, 03:25 AM
    HI, just read your question,

I wondered the same, perhaps you can let me know how did you get on with your last experience.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sign-in issue [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this would go here, so patience is appreciated. My sister-in-law is having problems signing in to messengers and the like. I looked up possible resolutions and found one, but I have been unable to get it going. The resolution was to re-register a series of .dll files, which I did,...

Sign on Bonuses [ 1 Answers ]

Our company gives sign on bonuses with the stipulation that the bonus does not have to be repaid if you work the 24 month commitment. The bonus is being written out of accounts payable and wages are not reported until the year of fullfillment. At that time the sign on bonus is "grossed up" for...

Sign of someone being Satanic? [ 20 Answers ]

Okay, this is kind of a weird question, but an interesting one. My family on my Dad’s side are Catholics (my Italian side of the family) and I used to frequently attend the catholic church when I was younger and once in a while I still go (although I am Methodist) and there is an older man that...

Co Sign Trouble [ 8 Answers ]

Several years ago my grandmother was nice enough to co-sign a loan for me a new car. Five years later I'm only 3-4 months away from paying it off, and I've had a couple late payments, but nothing over 30 days. Last October she was asked me to do the same for her. I was reluctant because I was...

View more questions Search