Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanda304 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Sibling in foster care
    Is it possible for an older sibling to obtain a younger sibling who has been placed in foster care
    leeser07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wanda304
    Is it possible for an older sibling to obtain a younger sibling who has been placed in foster care
    I believe it's a possibility. Depending on several things. You would have to contact the proper authorities such as siblings caseworker,juvenile officer,guardiem adlitem, etc. You would possibly need a lawyer . It can sometimes take awhile. We took in my husbands younger half brother, and 4 step siblings. Hope this was helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 18, my nephew is in foster care can I get custody of him? [ 8 Answers ]

My name is Bobbie Jo and I am deaf myself. I had adorable nephew who came to the world march 16,2007 he now is 3 months old and he's in foster home. There are so many special things about him. He is deaf in one ear and hearing in other ear, he changed my life. Everyday I wake up and I wish I could...

How can I adopt my nephew in foster care [ 25 Answers ]

Hello. My sister is on drugs really bad and she has been for quite some time. The social services people took her baby away from her (thank god.) Hew husband left after he found out the kid wasn't his. I am afraid the kid will get adopted and we will never see him again (the family that is). It S...

Get relative out of foster care [ 1 Answers ]

My spouse sister had a baby that test positive for drugs. The department of family and children service call us from the hospital to see if we could take the baby. We said yes so they sent someone to our home to drug screen us which we were aware of. Well every one pass except my spouse so the...

Foster baby in care with me 11 months, should he see me now? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, through an extended family emergency last year, I had 3 little boys in foster care with me. I had the older 2 just over a year & the younger was born during that time & I had him from the day he was born until 11 months. They went back at the end of November. I had told the parents that...

View more questions Search