Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cola6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Furnace codes--system lockout /check line clarity?
    Our furnace is only blowing cold air and the blower will not shut off with the thermostat. The indicator light flashes 2 times-and the code thing says it means system lockout -check line clarity.:confused: The ignitors try to light but go out right away. Now it is flashing constantly meaning internal control failure replace?? Help it is very cold Model Number-HA02230D175B160567 ---American Standard Freedom 80
    therinnaiguy Posts: 153, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2008, 07:38 AM
    A couple of things that will case this. Dirty air filter. Low gas pressure. No flame sensed. Service the air filter, clean both the flame sensor found on the far left of the burner box with a stiff brush and the flame tray. You want the flame to spread to all burner tubes and hit the flame sensor within a few seconds. More than 5 seconds and the flame goes out on safety. There is a flame tray that helps send the flame from one burner to the next. Any debris in it and it will either not allow the flame to pass or slow it down. If that does not help , get a technician in to check your gas pressure.
    larrygeer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 09:52 PM
    We have an Ameristar HFurnace that is nearly five years old, but a red scenso light flashes. What does that mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1994 Civic Check Engine Light Codes [ 3 Answers ]

My check engine light (CEL) was on and I pulled the code. Does anyone know what code 22 represents?

Gas Furnace Lockout Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier gas furnace that I believe has a bad lockout timer. The furnace will sometimes run sometimes run then shut off and other times run fine. When it would suddenly stop I tapped on the lockout timer and it ran again, that makes me feel the lockout timer is bad but now when the...

Coleman Gas Furnace Lockout [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evcon gas furnace in my garage, and when the temperature outside gets extremely cold (like 14 deg right now) the furnace will lockout and not re-light. The garage door is pretty shot, so this furnace has been exposed to the elements for a number of years... I have had a...

Carrier Furnace Limit Circuit Lockout [ 1 Answers ]

My Carrier Furnace is continuously blowing and the heat doesn't work. The code was first, Limit Circuit Fault, tnen after changing the filter, it went to Limit Circuit Lockout -- and it is still blowing cold air. (Yikes!! It got down to 10 degrees outside)

93 Civic EX 4dr Check Engine Light, no codes, overheating [ 7 Answers ]

I own a 93 civic ex 4dr (all stock) and have had a check engine light problem with my vehicle ever since I got it back from the mechanic. The original problem was the main relay which I had figured and resoldered but the other problem behind it was the black/yellow cable going from the main relay...

View more questions Search