Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby555 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 04:29 AM
    Does bio claire lighten your skin and remove stretch marks?
    Does bio claire lighten your skin and remove stretch marks?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 16, 2010, 07:18 AM
    Bio claire may well lighten but it may also CAUSE stretchmarks as it contains steroids. Please check other questions about Bio Claire and you will see other member's experience with this product. I would personally avoid.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 16, 2010, 12:39 PM
    I agree with MAHARANI, this product has been known to cause stretchmarks and subsequent burns, not a pretty look! Avoid at all cost if you care about your skin!
    JamaicanStar Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2010, 01:33 PM
    Yes, Bio Claire does lighten your skin, but please, I warn you, DO NOT use this product, I began using Bio Claire about 2 weeks ago, and within 3 days I noticed a difference, my skin was becoming more evenly toned and lighter, however about 3 or 4 days later I began to notice spots appearing which then turned into terrible acne all over my forehead and some other parts of my face, but mainly the forehead, which as you could imaginelooked terrible, PLEASE PLEASE don't use this product, I have now discontiued the use of bio claire and have began to use apricot scrub from st Ive's and Nadinola which is a good product [nadinola is a jamaican bleaching cream]. Please do not use bio claire, I have heard it produces more stretch marks, though I haven't experienced this because I was only using the product on my face. But avoid it if you can! Seriously.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Oct 9, 2010, 01:57 PM

Say away from Bio Claire!
    It will cause stretch marks!
    Kimmy_Brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 10:21 AM
    I have been using bio claire sking lightening crème for 1 and a half years. At first my skin became lighter and my shade went from brown to light brown caramel tone. BUT the after 2 months of using the products I began to see BIG reddish strange stretch marks on my inner thighs and back legs as well as hips. At forst I thought maybe its just me gaining weight and lossing it but these stretch marks where too large to be caused by weight gain and loose. I haven't used bio claire now for 4 months but my stretch marks are still there am working on them by using bio oil-tissue oil and safe products to reduce them.

I'd be happy to email anyone my strecth marks so they know the actual side effects to them.
    Email me
    EMAIL REMOVED

Hopefully my answer will help those understand that YES bio claire will lighten your skin BUT the side effects are worse and last longer than your good results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Bio Oil for stretch marks [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has used bio oil for stretch marks. Does it make it go away or make it fade? Where can I purchase it and how much does it usually go for? Thanks :)

Stretch marks and fair skin, any solutions? [ 2 Answers ]

Due to a major weight gain during pregnancy I have lots of stretch marks on tummy, and thighs. I have tried Mederma and had no real luck. I am wondering if anyone knows if there are laser treatments that fair skin people can use. I asked aa dermatolgist a couple years ago and heard lasers don't...

View more questions Search