Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corky22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 01:57 PM
    REMCO Frustration Ball 1969
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for a clear ball toy that is sort of like a maze. It has a little ball on the inside and cups that you have to land the ball in in numerical order. I want to say it has a least 15 little cups. I don't know when this toy came out or who the maker was. Maybe Little Tykes or Playskool? It is maybe a little bit bigger than a hamster ball.

I had one in the mid 90's. Not sure if it is older than this because my mom got it at a yard sale.

** I am doing more seaching and I just wanted to let you all know, it is not the "IM 3D Puzzle and Maze Ball" that keeps coming up. VERY SIMILAR! But you catch a little (silver?) ball in little colored cups. You kind of have to "throw" the ball in the right way to catch it in the next cup..

Sorry this is confusing!

**UPDATE***

i have found what i am looking for, if not then it is pretty close. 1969 REMCO Frustration Ball Game. This game only has 8 cups though. I'm pretty sure it had more? Anyone know where I can find this toy? I have tried EBay with no luck.
    stevenwhess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 09:53 AM
    I have one for sale
    basskettbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 09:12 PM
    How much?
    kgins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 07:54 PM
    I am looking to buy a frustration ball and saw you may have one for sale. Is it still available? Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monetary Value of Corning Corelle Set of Plates, Cups, Etc. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a set of Corning/Corelle dishes in a box (used). I have had the set for about 20years and was told that this particular set (snowflakes) is worth quite a bit of money. The set includes everything from cups to teapot and even a Mr and Mrs salt and pepper shaker. I am not really sure if...

Occupied Japan cups and saucers [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the value of "made in Occupied Japan" china? I have a few cups and saucers that I've inherited from grandparents. I'd like to sell them but have no idea of their value. Any good websites where I might find the answers?

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

Measuring cups [ 9 Answers ]

I'm British living in Poland and am unable to get the 'measuring cups' used in american recipes. Can anyone tell me roughly the size of cup used. Is it a traditional tea cup size? My scales convert from oz to grams, is there any easy way to convert for example 1 cup of sugar or flour into oz or...

View more questions Search