Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 17, 2006, 10:16 PM
    Last minute ice cream shoppers...
    I have heard it said from friends who work in ice cream busisness, and I now that I too work with one, WHat in the world is with you last minute ice cream shoppers? We close at 9pm and we will get a rush of like 15 people at between 8 54 and 8 57 pm.
    Which means although we are supposed to get out at 9 30 we are now pushed to about 10 30 even at times 11pm.
    I love our customers, but sometimes I wonder? What is with the last minute ice cream cravings...
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 17, 2006, 10:23 PM
    On a warm summer night there is nothing better.
    And some people just forget that you close at 9:00
    Or they remember that you close that early and say we better hurry.

Aug 18, 2006, 01:51 AM
    Haha... I am laughing because I was so guilty of that. :P course we already know I have impulse issues:P we do make som eawesome icecream.
    Some customers are so mean
    And we got to smile and be friendly and be like have a nice day :P
    And your thinking wow you must have been one of those school bullies lol
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 24, 2006, 07:13 PM
    Maybe a lot of preggies in your area?

Sep 25, 2006, 12:53 AM
    Perhaps.
    But I don't work there now I work at starbucks :)

Where people come in ridulous rushes:)
    That's because its awesome :) but seriously there will be a period well it will be dead then with warning 20 people will come in .
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2006, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amythest
    I have heard it said from freinds who work in ice cream busisness, and I now that I too work with one, WHat in the world is with you last minute ice cream shoppers? We close at 9pm and we will get a rush of like 15 people at between 8 54 and 8 57 pm.
    which means although we are supposed to get out at 9 30 we are now pushed to about 10 30 even at times 11pm.
    I love our customers, but sometimes I wonder? what is with the last minute ice cream cravings....
    Just shoppers in general, I work P/T at a hardware store, once, during vacation and it was the same deal, the store closed at 10:00 at they walked in at 9:50 and took a cart!! We would tell customers we're closing in 5 minutes, they'd smile and keep shopping and keeping us there, totally unfair to the reatail workers of course, when you think that the cashiers have to cah out, count money, credit cards, etc, and then clean up the store, without the ot pAy. But I think the public in general is not understanding how it is to work for stores, CUSTOMERS yell at workers for the pricesw, lack of merchandise, Personnel etc,, talk to managerS, that's the key,, but you need to endure and y:cool: then decide what to take in college to better Yourself, most big companies, pay for you education in their related fields, especially business mgmt. Take advantage of the benefits, or move on!! It doesn't get any better!!
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Dec 4, 2006, 02:11 PM
    In some of our stores they have employees standing at the front door 10 minutes until closing and they don't allow anyone in. Only those that need to leave after they have cashed out. I think it is a good idea. They employees get to cash out on time. After all you have lives too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Skin Cream You Use [ 14 Answers ]

Sup, post the cream you use on your face, and body. Also if you shave post the cream you use ( I think shaving cream has something to do with how your skin feels, both face and legs.) Also post wheather you like them or not... I use kiehl's ultra facial moustrizer spf 15 on my face. Works...

Quik 1 minute test please [ 5 Answers ]

Fixed Major outage

View more questions Search