Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibrahimsaeed99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 08:05 PM
    I'm 12,and have my winter vacations going on right now,and I want a job
    I'm 12,and have my winter vacations going on right now,and I want a job.I can deliver flyers/newspapers,mow someone's lawn,or wipe the snow off someone's car in the morning.
    I am desperate for a job.I would be happy with 100 dallars a week.I live in burlington,ontario,canada.So,can you please help me find a job.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 08:08 PM
    I am glad you want to work, you need to discuss this with your parents and perhaps you and one of your parents could go around your neighborhood and see if anyone needs something.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 24, 2011, 08:47 PM
    YOU have to go around the neighborhood too. It does no good to post on a world site, or even an Ontario site, or even a Burlington site, since you don't have a car. It has to be within a few blocks!
    Put signs on telephone poles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step son and vacations [ 22 Answers ]

My husband and I have custody of our 10 year boy (always have). He visits his mom irregularly, on average one week-end a month. For the past 3 years, we have been doing some major renovations on our house, mostly ourselves, no contractors. We get tired and busy and we both work hectic schedules. ...

Coastal Vacations - The actual PRODUCT [ 24 Answers ]

I am new Level 1 associate with Coastal Synergy group. I've read a vast majority of the pros, cons, and reviews for both CSG and Coastal Vacations, and I have a reasonably solid understanding of the business system. So my question is NOT about whether CSG is a good home-based business, but...

Coastal vacations [ 31 Answers ]

Anyone heard of coastal synergy group... coastal vacations?

Out of state vacations [ 3 Answers ]

I have joint custody of my two daughters . I am taking a vacation out of state with them for one week. Do I need permission from their father for the girls to go?

View more questions Search