How do I polish corian counter?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Product overview
    This link will help you to find answers for care
    heaphy Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2007, 06:06 PM
    I repair Corian countertops professionally. If you want an easy wipe-on polish for Corian countertops, try either Countertop Magic or Hope's Countertop Polish. There are others, but those are my favorites. If you want to do a mechanical polishing using sanders and abrasives, this is a pretty skilled operation. Good luck! I have lots of information on my website:

Top Repair - Your Countertops Like New Again. DuPont Corian and Other Brands

- Jim heaphy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laminate Sheets for kitchen counter tops [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get laminate sheets to cover my existing laminate counter tops. Everywhere I have looked they sell the precut counters themselves, but they are standard sizes. I have one counter that is L shaped and very long and that's not standard size I...

Pulling together corian tops [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a clamping method for corian work surfaces other glueing 2 blocks and drawing them together,have seen a twin suction clamp system complete with a pulling ratchet but at $169.00 :eek: each I need a cheaper version.:o Cheers. The bull.

Granite Counter Tops Troubles [ 1 Answers ]

OK, here is my delima... I just had granite counter tops installed. They did not seal them so it was left up to me to do it. I bought a kit with everything needed to seal and wax it. Well, being the handy woman that I am :eek: I messed up. I did a small section to get the feel of it. It looked...

Kitchen Counter Tops [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking into replacing our counter top with Corian. Is this a good idea or not?

Corian Counter [ 2 Answers ]

What tool would you use to cut Corian? I have a piece from an old kitchen counter that I want to cut into a 20"x20" cutting board. It is about 3/4" thick and the longest cut I have to make is about 24". Thanks

View more questions Search