Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahay19 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 06:02 PM
    How long will it take to grow my hair out 6 inches?
    So a few months ago I got about 9 inches of my hair cut off and its now a slightly angled bob. It was a nice change for a bit but now I am annoyed with 1) how hard it is to make it look good 2) how little I can change it up from day to day with so little hair 4) how I'm starting to realize my long healthy straight hair was one of my best features and now it doesn't look nearly as good as it could 5) ITS GOING TO BE SHORT AND BORING FOR GRADE 9 GRAD IN 4 MONTHS TIME :(

So I'd like some suggestions as to what I could do with it while I'm waiting for it to grow that can make it look better or to change it up!

But I'm mostly wondering how long it will take for it to grow back to at least close to how long it used to be. 6 more inches?

Thanks! Your help is appreciated.
    pblake4580 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 10:12 PM
    This is a strange tip but it works 100%! Go to your local Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart and buy the liquid Vitamin E pills and take the capsules and poke holes in them and squirt the liquid onto your scalp. Within one week you will be about an inch longer.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jan 30, 2012, 10:14 PM
    The average person's hair grows about 1/2 inch per month.
    Jacqlyn13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 01:54 PM
    Okay , to make your hair grow here are 5 easy steps they will help!!

1. You are what you eat , healthy foods!! 100% approved!

2.Pantene Shampoo Is The Bomb!!

3. Stay AWAY From The Heat!!

4. Conditioner 4 Times A Week!

5. Exercise , And Trims Don't Help!! It Just Makes You Hair Shorter,!

Hope This Helped , If You Try These You Will Be Guaranteed To Get Great Results!
    Jacqlyn13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 01:55 PM
    And Don't Stress , Hair Grows!
    nonyobeeeeswax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 02:40 PM
    I heard 1 inch per month but I don't know, I'm in the same situation
    boggeo17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 07:25 PM
    How does that vitamin thing help? Have you actually done it and seen it? I cut my hair short and it didn't turn out right so I look like a little kid. Heellppp
    kisskiss7445 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Use no products in your hair I will mess up your hair and don't use tiny hair ties. Tie up your at night and braid but if your hair is to short put it in a bun but whatever you do don't let the ends out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to grow my hair 2 inches a weeks? [ 10 Answers ]

My hair is a little past my shoulders and I think its to short I want to know how can I grow it at least 1 or 2 inches in a week or 2 without taking anypills because I can't and all them chemicals like gel,spritz, etc. I grease my head with africa's best hair grow once every week and I comb it...

How can I grow my CURLY hair long and healthy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 20 year old women and I have naturally, very curly hair. But. It is currently only about 3 inches longer then shoulder length. I would love to grow it at least 5 inches longer. But I still want it to be healthy and soft and shiny like it is now. I do not iron, straighten, curl,...

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

How long does cat hair take to grow back? [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted 2 cats 10 months ago from the Animal Rescue Center. One cat was 5 months old at the time. He is a black and white, medium length haired cat. When we got him, the hair on his abdomen was like someone had shaved him. The ARC didn't have any back ground information on him but did say...

View more questions Search