Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLW777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 11:39 AM
    How long does 50 mg of Seroquel stay in the human system?
    For five years I've taken 25mg to 50mg of Seroquel to sleep at night. I'm trying to get pregnant so I quit taking the Seroquel. How long will it take for the Seroquel to be totally out of my system?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 02:23 PM

I have spoken with a pharmacist about this and he stated around 3 days to a week depending on length of usage and amount of last dosage.

So,by far, the week is probably the longest.

He also stated talking with your Dr. about this,they will be able to give you more information as they are the ones treating you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BLW777 View Post
    For five years I've taken 25mg to 50mg of Seroquel to sleep at night. I'm trying to get pregnant so I quit taking the Seroquel. How long will it take for the Seroquel to be totally out of my system?

It's my understanding from the Desk Reference that Seroquel has a half-life of 6 hours - every six hours, half of the original amount leaves your system, half remains.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does Seroquel stay in your system? [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know how long the effect lasts and how long till its out of your system.

How long does seroquel stay in the system [ 9 Answers ]

I took 1/4 pieces of seroquel I haven't taken it since last Monday a total of 7 days how long will this stay in the body as I have to take a urine drud screen

How long does this med stay in your system? [ 1 Answers ]

How long does oxycodone-acetaminophen stay in your system?

Seroquel and how long in the system? [ 1 Answers ]

I took some of my boyfriends seroquel (150 mg) so I could get some sleep. That was not right of me to do but I haven't sleep in about a 4 days (maybe about 12 hrs total if that!) anyway... I was wondering how long it will be in my system? I have to have a drug test due to work... any help?

View more questions Search