Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyingeye57 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion.
    I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared and upset me. I cared about him very much and I did not want to hurt him. I decided it was something we could work through because I loved him and wanted to be with him. I have even discussed the matter with him, and we came to the conclusion that I had been seeing him too much. We tried to see each other less, but didn't really go through with it. I thought the feelings went away so we went back to seeing each other regularly. Unfortunately the feeling came back again and I told him once again. This time too I felt really sad and when others I'd ask advice from would say maybe we needed to break up I automatically started crying. Really recently though, that has not been the case. I think maybe we are done and that evokes no reaction in me. I think I am emotionally exhausted, yet I'm afraid I might be over him. I don't know how to tell. He always misses me but I don't miss him, and today he told me something really cute and it annoyed me! I was really surprised to my reaction, but I really felt annoyed. I don't know what this all means. Before I'd feel horrible about all this, and although I still do I can't really feel anything. I think I have lost my objectivity on the matter and have been over thinking it. I'm very stressed too recently so maybe it's spilling over onto my emotions for him. I'm even tired of kissing him. But that's cause he kisses me like 20 billion times a day. I'm not going to see this him for a bit and see what that does, but what do you think is going on?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 10:20 PM

A relationship should never exhaust you. If it is exhausting you it is because you are trying too hard to make something work that is not meant to be.
    Not seeing him won't help because the patterns will still be there when you do see him. Not seeing him in your case is more an avoidance thing than anything.
    Aliena Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2009, 03:40 AM

I think it's because he loves you too much.he cares a lot about you and that's why you don't know the importance of having him in your life but let me tell you,I don't know if you'll believe me or not,I had ever been in your situation where my boyfriend love me a lot, cared so much about me that I was even ignoring him when I saw him.he was after me and I was tired of my relation.when I got his 'sms',I deleted it without reading.I didn't want to hear about him.

but you know what,one day he told me that we have to break up because of a personal problem.their were tears in my eyes and I hugged him tight.I was surprised by my reactions.I even told him not to leave me though he didn't want.it's then that I had realized that I love him and also I had thought how will it be when he'll not be here for me.

I regret the way I behaved with him,I didn't know the value of his love for me..

am sure that your boyfriend loves you a lot,make sure that you don't hurt him because being in love is very difficult.its a time of happiness but also of pain.

goodluck!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 11:23 AM

Your drowning in this relationship and you need a life outside of it not around it. Time to start hanging out with friends and setting up dates like your did in the beginning.

Right now your sick of him because you see him too much. As I said before start seeting up dates, don't talk too much over the phone or keep the conversations short, etc
    Aliena Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 03:42 AM
    Its OK.. I'm glad that finally your problem is solved.
    Bye,take care
    God Bless
    tessa0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jun 3, 2012, 06:57 PM
    Be honest don't break up with him. Maybe he isn't doing a great job at loving you right now but you need to tell him how you honestly feel so you two can work it out think about your past together <3 it helps with me an mine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I feel the need for sex when I am feeling offbalanced? [ 1 Answers ]

I have come to realize that sex is something I turn to when I feel a void in my life. When my world is spinning out of control, SOMETHING somewhere has to be stable. My daughter just moved out and on her own. I have been divorced for just over a year now and have had three failed relationships. My...

My 7 year old daughter is feeling herself and having others feel her too [ 4 Answers ]

My 7 year old daughter has been abused before by her father. He has not seen her in over 3 years, but now she is not only feeling herself, but having my youngest son feel her too. I walked into her room earlier on and they were just playing everything seemed fine, but when my boyfriend walked in...

I'm feeling something I shouldn't, and I feel bad about myself. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and 4 months. I'm 19, and he's 22. I was a virgin when we started going out. He wasn't and I knew this before losing my virginity to him. My ideal had always been to lose my virginity to another virgin, because I figured it would make it...

I feel like I'm alone. What can I do to make the feeling go away? [ 11 Answers ]

Lately I've been pushing people away and acting really mean but I don't even know why. Like to of my best guy friends devin and david, I have been really mean to them and just kind of secluding myself from them. David is really nice to me and I snap at him for no reason and devin complains about a...

Feeling old! Any ideas to feel young again? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My 38th birthday is in 2 days and I feel ancient. Any quick ideas to make me feel young again! Until very recently I always thought I looked and felt much younger than I am and about a day and a half it hit me how old I really am! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search