Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosegal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 10:51 PM
    What anime movie is there girl is kidnapped
    I have seen this comercial for an anime movie a long time ago that is about a young girl kidnapped by these people that fly in some kind of like boats and if her friend doesn't come and save her she is going to be forced to marry some guy... this is really bugging me. I hope you can help me.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 27, 2009, 11:00 PM

Could it be nausicaa?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nausica...the_Wind_(film)

Dec 27, 2009, 11:12 PM

No, it isn't that... I remember that she was wearing od japanese style clothing, but thank-you for trying.

Dec 28, 2009, 09:02 AM

I have just remembered that the girl had long black hair and they flew around in actual boats... if this helps anyone.
    ToasterPuppy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:01 PM

Is it Castle in the Sky? That's the only anime that I can think of that would have a commercial... And boats that would fly

Jan 1, 2010, 03:23 PM

no. I have been looking through all of my old movies tat we own. So far nothing but I know I saw a comercial o this movie. I just don't know where to find it. And me not knowing the name just makes this all the more harder. Thank-you to everyone though for trying to help. I apreciate it.
    eilonwy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 09:43 PM
    ranma 1/2 movie. http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS335US335&aq=f&sourceid=chro me&ie=UTF-8&q=ranma+1+2+movie link to the trailer. I've been looking for this movie as well!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Feb 20, 2010, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
    ranma 1/2 movie. ranma 1 2 movie - Google Search link to the trailer. ive been looking for this movie as well!
    http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1...anma+1+2+movie

Fixed your link

I'm not sure it's the one the OP is looking for, though. I didn't see any mention of a kidnapping, or flying boats, in the wikipedia article. I may have overlooked it, though, since I only skimmed it.
    Natsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 09:22 PM
    Its actually Ranma 1/2 Battle of Nekonron China! If I wasn't reading these replies, I would have never have found it! THANK YOU!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for anime movie about young boy and girl journeying through the desert [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for this anime movie I saw when I was about 9 or 10. I don't remember any kind of title or what channel it was on. It was on TV and it was probably some time around '99 or 2000 and it followed this young boy and girl, possibly brother and sister, on a journey. I remember they were a...

Movie with kidnapped girl [ 13 Answers ]

I am looking for the movie with a little girl that was locked away in a basement room/cellar. The little girl does not talk and a woman comes to her rescue. But the woman is chased throughout the house by vicous black dogs and she escapes through the window. There is more to this movie, but this is...

Kidnapped movie need title [ 7 Answers ]

Not much info on this one. Was made around late 70's possibly early 80's about a man who kidnapps this girl and buries her in a coffin with just a straw to breathe through. I'm sure it was based on a true story but not 100%. Anyway I think he wanted ransome money and was a great old scare flick....

Need to find the movie with a kidnapped girl [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the movie with a little girl that was locked away in a basement room/cellar. The little girl does not talk and a woman comes to her rescue. But the woman is chased throughout the house by vicous black dogs and she escapes through the window. There is more to this movie, but this is...

Kidnapped Girl [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to remember the name of one of the little irls that was kidnnapped a few years back I think in canada She was like walking her friend home and she was kidnapped right of the street and it was only like two blocks away I don't know why I'm tryign to remember but it seems I need to...

View more questions Search