Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mama40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2014, 03:08 PM
    Can anyone help me or give me an idea of some kind?
    My daughter is almost 4 years old and does not walk or talk , but she is very loving and happy usually. She cannot stand alone either, but will lean against something for support. As long as its not forward facing. She also takes nothing by mouth-eats through a g tube. I don't know if she understands me or not, she responds only with smiles or crying/pouts her lip. She doesn't have the motor skills it takes for sign language. Or even waving goodbye or hello. She can hold things with her hands but nothing small that would require pinching. And usually not for long periods. She is bothered by loud noises-either laughs uncontrollably or cries. She has droopy eyes sometimes and occasionally crosses them. We have been to countless doctors and she has speech and physical therapists at preschool. All I want is a name for this-something I can research and understand. Can anyone help me or give me an idea of some kind? (Also the doctor says its not Autism. Even her genes were tested with no abnormalities.) The only thing I feel I have left to do is see a neurologist-which we do tomorrow. Thank you. p.s. She was born 2 months premature with a cleft palate, nj tube, and respiratory problems. -Patricia
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
    We don't have any pediatricians here, or professionals to do deal with these questions but we can help direct you to someone who does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting .Give me some idea [ 2 Answers ]

Hello friends I just got assignment on the following issue and I have to comment on this for 1500 words can you people help me to understand this in more detail... jut what I need to do in this,, 'The notion of assets as future economic benefits is completely at odds with the recording of...

Kind of a bad idea? [ 6 Answers ]

Aiight I had a post on here a while ago about this one girl and I thought she liked me so I told her I liked her more than a friend and I guess I was wrong in my prediction(she didn't like me as more than friend) haha.. I kind of still liked her but she was being an about it saying that I...

Have no idea what kind it is [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My brother recently gave me a riding mower that runs really good.And me or my brother have no idea what kind of mower it is.It has a B/S 18 HP Twin head on it.The model # on the frame is 45160000 serial # 007406 and the code is 9222. I looked on the net and I guess it's an older mower...

View more questions Search