Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dapper_Dan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 04:03 PM
    I need help identifying plant species (Link to PDF)
    Hi, I'm an architecture student. I've recently been up in Cumbria on a site trip a collected a number of photographs of the plant life. It would be amazing if some botany wizard could identify the species to save me hours of internet trawling.

Here's the file https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/od7ctc
    [link is to a safe PDF document of pictures - Cliff Robinson]

(To put it into context, the plant section of this site analysis makes up 1 small chapter of a 350 page document, so any help would be brilliant!)

Cheers,

Dan
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2011, 04:37 PM
    Do you mean Cambria (Wales) in the UK ? Or Cumbria in the Lake district, UK?

Why don't you post your pics here; but you will have to hold on for a botanist, if we have one, to identify them for you. We are all volunteers here.

Tick
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2011, 06:34 PM
    I checked the link - it is a PDF doc hosted on a popular group collaboration and project management site called "zoho".

I have included some of the pictures on the first page here. Dapper Dan, it would be helpful if you provided images like I have, rather than a link to a site.

Regards,

Cliff Robinson
    Community Manager
    Attached Images

Oct 16, 2011, 01:06 AM
    Hi,

Sorry, the pictures where in PDF booklet format, so I thought it would be handy just uploading that to view.

West Cumbria by the Lake District - A little town called Maryport:-)

Attached Images

Oct 16, 2011, 01:07 AM
    One more image to upload;

Oct 16, 2011, 01:10 AM
    Which is here.
    Attached Images

dextfox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 01:50 AM
    I Want to know what is name of these trees? It's very important for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Create a link in a pdf file for open an Excel file in an specific sheet and cell [ 2 Answers ]

I know how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file that opens an Excel file but I don't know how this link can opens the Excel file in a specific sheet and cell; any ideas?

Identifying a plant sample [ 1 Answers ]

While in Michael's craft store, my daughter picked up a faux (or maybe dried) "flower" with penny-sized, fuzzy, bright orange tufts on sparse branches. It made me wonder if such a plant actually exists. The stem branched off a couple times in the 18 - 22" piece we had. Stems & branches were slender...

Identifying a Flowering Plant [ 6 Answers ]

Does any one know what this plant is? I think it's in the Liliaceae Family. I found it in northeast Oregon. It was on a ridgetop with hundreds of others like it. I don't have a fresh one. Picasa Web Albums - TJB - Purple Liliaceae

Help identifying a plant... [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that it might be an African Euphorbia of some kind. Is that right? (the leaves are flat, not bulbous) http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3012/cactus4cb.jpg

Link to a pdf file [ 3 Answers ]

I am asking this question for my brother so bare with me. He wants to allow a user to hit a download button and they can receive a pdf file. I have seen it done just can't remember how the coding is. Is their anything special that has to be done or is this just a link to a pdf form? Any info will...

View more questions Search