Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willsgusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 07:41 AM
    Sears lawn tractor manual or drive belt diagram
    Anyone have a drive belt diagram for a sear lawn tractor model #917254860 ?
    mrdanny59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 03:49 PM
    Dude, I had the same problem. And when I got under the mower to fix the thing, there is a diagram of the belt routing for the drive under the RIGHT hand floorboard... kinda like a sticker or something. And the belt routing for the blades on the mower deck is another diagram located on the LEFT hand floorboard... where you put your feet when mowing. So get down on the ground and look up at the underside of the floorboards. That should help... [email protected]
    ktredzt5532 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 06:40 AM
    I need a diagram for the drive belt on a Craftsman Lt 1500

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I replace my mower deck belt for a 38 inch cut sears craftsman lawn tractor [ 3 Answers ]

How do I replace a mower deck belt on my sears craftsman lawn tractor model # 917.254940

Wiring diagram for a sears craftsman 12 hp lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I am needing to rewire the 12 hp craftsman lawn tractor I have. I am interested in the wiring diagram for this tractor. Where can I obtanin this diagram? Thanks, ...

Replacing a belt on a Sears LT4000 Lawn Tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... first time on the site. I need to know how to replace the belt on a Sears LT4000 Lawn Tractor Model #917.255460. If anybody could provide me with either a diagram or an Acrobat PDF for the manual for my particular tractor I'd really appreciate it.

How to put a new belt on a sears lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

How do I weave the belt for a sears craftsman lt 1000 lawn tractor <moved from Lawn & Garden>

View more questions Search