Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondemuch09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 01:50 PM
    I am trying to think of a 80s/90s movie where it is like a steven king movie and
    A little girl has powers, and there is a guy, a old lady and 4 other people. They want to kill the little girl but the old lady won't let them. They are all stuck on the first floor of a mansion, and there is a doll house in the center of the room. I think the people turn into dolls. Help please?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 01:59 PM
    Is it this?

Amityville: Dollhouse (Video 1996) - IMDb
    blondemuch09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 02:09 PM
    No they are trapped in this house and there is a doll house in the middle of the walk in room/ front room. It is a thriller I think.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 25, 2011, 09:51 AM
    Are you sure about the year? Sounds like Stephen King's Rose Red (2002)
    h.ugo911 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 02:01 AM
    Rose Red :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

80s/90s mid-day kids movie about a goblin king (not Labyrinth) [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone recall ever seeing an old 80s ,possibly early 90s movie , I think it was from the U K ,where at the end (this is basically all I can remember)there is some Goblin king in shackles or something and when the hero/heros finally free him he puts the shackles back on the bad guy (using the...

80s child movie with king toad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie from either the late 80's or early 90's, I don't really remember much about it but the main character runs into a frog or goblin king who sits oh a water bed type thrown with fish swimming in it. If any one knows what I'm talking about I would love to find the name of the...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search