Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 09:45 AM
    Our hot water tank is brand new but it doesn't seem to hold much water.
    The water is hot when it comes out but there isn't enough to even fill the tub? Is there something wrong with it?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 1, 2010, 10:20 AM

Before anyone can help you we need to know the size and type of the water tank.

Also is it a dual heating element, electric water heater or a gas operated water heater.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

Replaced a hot water tank,water is not going to the pressure tank-the pump stays on [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced a hot water tank, turned the pump on and the water is bypassing the pressure tank. The pressure tank will not fill up and the pump remains on and will not shut off. We do get water though but needs to shut off the pump so it will not burn out. Any thoughts? Thank you Any ideas will...

Do I replace a 50 gal tank HOt water heater or go TANKLESS, if so what brand [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do about purchasing and installing a new hot water heater. I don't know whether to go with tradtiional hot water heater replacement or tankless. I am in the mountains at 6000 feet. It would free up a closet area, but more venting etc. IF I get tankless which is best Bosch...

View more questions Search