Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramatgmail Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2010, 02:33 AM
    Google nexus one
    Has anyone gotten a chance to check out the new Nexus One phone from Google? I've see ads for it everywhere...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 8, 2010, 02:38 AM
    Ifixit have done their usual job of taking one apart and have found that it's well made and pretty solid.
    Details here : Nexus One Teardown - iFixit

From the supplied specs it should be an awesome piece of kit, just got to see what the support will be like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexus-Nexus access [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Anyone with Lexus-Nexus access? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

Lexus-Nexus Database? [ 4 Answers ]

View more questions Search