Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steedsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2015, 12:38 AM
    I have swelling in left leg mainly around my ankle.
    It goes away when I raise it while sleeping but comes right back when I get up. I have pain in lower back that makes it had to bend or squat. I sometimes have pain in upper part of both legs. Now I've awaken to half my right eye covered in blood and a slight headache. I get a lot of headaches and urinate frequently. About 2 weeks ago had dizziness for about 12 hrs. I had a doppler done on my left leg blood clot
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 28, 2015, 01:01 AM
    You need an actual examination from a medical practitioner.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 28, 2015, 02:40 AM
    You have some serious medical issues occurring and if you have already had a doppler done, then your doctor should know what is going on. Be proactive about your health and start asking questions of your doctor so you understand better what has to be done and I suggest you do this immediately.

No one on the internet can diagnose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swelling of foot, ankle and leg [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé broke her left ankle in a car accident a year ago. It was repaired and she has 2 screws on the interior side of her ankle. Over the last 5 months she has experienced random occurrences of moderate to severe swelling of her foot, ankle and even her leg below the knee. Sometimes the right...

Ankle swelling... red lumps on shins [ 0 Answers ]

I had shin and calf pain. Doctor put me on Meloxicam and ran lots of tests and chest x ray... all came back fine. Within five days, my ankles swelled and I was in considerable pain. I stopped the medicine and immediately felt better, although, after a week I still have minor swelling in one...

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Sprained ankle swelling [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to go to the hospital if a sprained ankle turns into a swollen foot that really hurts?

Knee pain and ankle swelling [ 2 Answers ]

My husband woke up one morning with knee pain, and thought maybe he had slept on it wrong or pinched a nerve. As the day went on, it started to swell and got warm to the touch. He stayed off it, applied ice off and on, wore a knee brace, and elevated it. Two days later, it's not any better or...

View more questions Search