Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usmcrecon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 05:54 PM
    What is the maximum child support a spouse can get in California
    I'm going.through a divorce and trying to make an agreement with my spouse on child support
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 15, 2012, 06:24 PM
    California uses a disomaster. But if your in arrears it can go as high as 65% of your gross.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2012, 09:01 PM
    If you earn millions it can be up in the millions a year, there is no max dollar amount, just a percent of gross income.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximum to collect on back child support? [ 3 Answers ]

I have always paid the correct amount established by the courts to my ex. She/her attorney had petioned the courts last October for an increase because I received a unemployment compensation in 2010. The increase was based off my 2010 tax documents. The judge awarded her the increase and...

California divorce child of spouse [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his wife seek a divorce, and they are both amicable and cooperating with each other. She had a child by another man during her marriage to my son. They have been advised by another relative that the divorce will go much more quickly if they wait to establish the paternity of the...

Maximum Child Support in California [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a maximum amount of child support that is calculated for someone to pay? In California? I know they use the dissomaster when you are going through the divorce. Now, months later, my ex went to court and got temp full custody for three weeks and they keep continuing it so I haven't seen...

Child support garnishment maximum amounts in Texas [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a maximum percentage of wages that can be garnished for child support in Texas? :confused:

What % of my income is maximum for child support? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an ex who has been a nightmare from hell. We have a child together and for about 6 months everything worked out well. She is now seeking to obtain the child support through the state of IL and the question I have to ask is this? First let me set somewhat of a senario. My ex-girlfriend and...

View more questions Search