Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fuzzby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 10:07 AM
    probation drug testing
    I was recently put on probation for the first time and it says that I can be randomly searched for weapons but the drugs and alcohol part was crossed out. Can I be randomly tested as I know it is illegal to use or posses drugs on probation or at any other time?:confused:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Hello fuzzby:

Even though it appears that they're not going to pull a random UA on you, I wouldn't trust 'em. I know 'em pretty good. Legally, they CAN do it, even if your particular conditions have it scratched out.

I can tell you this, if they do it, and you're dirty, your defense that it was crossed out ain't going to wash.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2008, 06:02 PM
    There is no such thing as "crossed out" stuff unless the JUDGE crosses it out, then it's a different story. But don't count on the Judge crossing out anything ever. Don't do the drugs as you will turn up dirty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation drug testing [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I was arrested in NJ in Oct. for simple possession of marijuana. I got a lawyer, went to court and was awarded a conditional discharge with 1 year probation. I have my first probation meeting on Monday and I assume I will be drug tested. I am nervous I will not pass the test or somehow will...

Drug testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take for loratab7.5 to get out of your system? I really need to know because I have a pending drug test at my job!! :confused:

Drug testing: [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to enter into a state -monitored diversion program in which I will be subject to random urine tests. I would like to know the period forwhich alcohol may be detected in urine. It used to be less than 24 hours but I've heard about a new test which may come up positive up to 4 days...

Drug testing [ 2 Answers ]

How long do xanax pills stay in your system

Intense Probation Drug Testing [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently put on 6 months intense probation, after spending 5 months in jail. My crimes are felony identity theft and 2nd degree bulgary. I have to pay back 7k resitition over a 5 yr period. I have been seeing my PO on time every week and have always been home at my designated time...

View more questions Search