Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phone_Zombie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Can't remember this movie for the life of me. Something about trolls?
    Okay, so there's this movie I saw once when I was little & I remember loving it then but no matter how hard I try, I just can't remember the name. I know it was animated & had something to do with trolls I think. I remember a scene with two kids going down like water rapids that were underground on a trash can lid or something, I'm not sure. I know for sure there was a scene with some kid trying to sneak by a door that was open, there was some woman in the room putting on make up or something, she was in front of a mirror. She's talking to someone & then sees the kids reflection in the mirror & freaks out yelling at her guards to seize him or something. I think she's a troll queen? At first I thought the movie was A Troll in Central Park, but after watching it again I know that's not it. Anyhoo, thanks for the help!
    justcallmekat Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 03:03 AM
    the movie is called the princess and the goblin ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

80's or 90's movie - can't for the life of me remember! [ 1 Answers ]

It was a movie about a girl pretending to be a boy to join a band. The boys later figure it out and I think they kick her out, but then forgive her, yadda yadda. I remember them wearing matching jean jackets with the name of the band on the back. I'm pretty sure the movie started with "The ......"...

Animated Movie Title (A Mine, Trolls, etc.) [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I saw this animated movie more than six years ago and recently remembered some of it, but not the title or characters' names. It's about a little girl whose father works in a mine. A sorcerer (or something) and his army of trolls (or other mythical creatures) try to flood the mine near...

View more questions Search