Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicaregister4 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2018, 05:01 PM
    Gray hair
    Do those pills that claim to prevent and reverse gray hair really work at all? What about a chinese tonic called shou wu chih/ho shou wu? What can actually prevent and reverse gray hair like many of these guys are claiming?? Does anyone know? What can actually prevent and reverse gray hair?? Anyone?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2018, 12:17 AM
    No they do not. Gray hair is caused by different factors but a trip to your hair stylist for color is about the only cure
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2018, 03:58 PM
    THere is no "cure" for grey hair, that's why there's hair dye, because that's the only solution to cover grey hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dyed my blonde hair bleached to a cool brown . Now its gray should I strip my hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my bleached blonde hair to Ferria cool brown, now it is gray. Should I strip my hair color before trying to color it again?

Semi-permanent hair color on gray hair. [ 0 Answers ]

I put a semi-permanent color on my gray hair just for fun. I have washed it maybe 20 times and it is lighter but now I have gray roots coming in. I want my gray hair back. Can someone please help me?

Have gray hair and can not use sensitive developer, what can I use to cover gray [ 0 Answers ]

Have gray hair and can not use sensitive developers, what can I use?

How To Get Rid of Gray Hair [ 4 Answers ]

I am only 19 years old and I have GRAY HAIR! I am a latina and my hair is pitch black but now I'm starting to see a lot of gray hair coming in.. does anyone know how to help me? Thanks.

Gray hair [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to get rid of gray hair without all of the chemicals? I do not want it to affect my hairs texture or body.

View more questions Search