Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annagetyourgun Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Another movie by description
    This movie was about this couple who buys this old (maybe Victorian) house and it's haunted or possessed by the guy who used to live there. He wasn't from that time, I know, because you get to see him at the end of the movie and I think his clothes were very old and dated from another century. At the end, there's a fire in the house and the wife is upstairs in bed, sleeping maybe? And the spirit or ghost or whatever comes out and you can see him. I think he's dressed in black, very old clothes, and for some reason I want to say he has pretty huge mutton chops(I think he does, but if he doesn't, then I must have imagined it. Haha.). But during the fire, the woman can't get out of bed for some reason(and the spirit is circling her or coming towards her) and her husband isn't there or can't get through the door to help her. Also, the house may have been on a cliff, or a small hill. And I think the spirit of the man had a cane of some sort? I don't know. I think I saw it on abcfamily a while ago or when it was foxfamily. The wife and husband survive, but their house is burned down.
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2013, 08:00 AM
    Beyond Evil (1980) by Herb Freed ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Movie title from detailed description. Movie is from late '09 or early '10. [ 3 Answers ]

People are brought into an "office" under the pretense of filing out a survey. Chairs are bolted to the floors and the door is locked. Many cameras are monitoring them. So-called mind control experts are analyzing them. They realize that they are now subjects of an experiment and are trying to...

Movie Experts help? Very brief description of a older 1985-89 movie [ 0 Answers ]

A movie in which this guy is trying to help an alien "women" who appears and disappears as a flashing light Almost like a camera flash. I was about ten when I saw it, I don't know if that's when it was produced, it would have been in 88-89 when I saw it. I am from another country so I am pretty...

Movie scene description: what movie is this from? [ 2 Answers ]

This woman is working at some kind of factory and I believe her boss or someone is mad at her. She needs pills for some kind of medical condition, and she begins to have symptoms but her pills are knocked onto the machine. She tries to reach for them but then she is pulled into the machine and...

View more questions Search