Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jatinmanam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 11:00 AM
    Insurance Policy
    I am a marketing professional and earn Rs.60,000 a month. I am 30 years old and took a 30-year Rs.50 lakh term insurance policy five years ago,for which I am paying an annual premium of Rs.18,500. Now,I can buy a Rs.50 lakh cover for 25 years for only Rs.12,000 per annum. Should I terminate my previous policy and buy the new one?
    Please answer my question before oct 5 2013.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2013, 11:18 AM
    Maybe you would be best served if you speak to your Insurance agent... instead of strangers on a forum.

There is a lot more to an insurance policy than just the monthy payment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium o [ 1 Answers ]

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium of $25,000. The agency billed the client for the policy and is entitled to a commission of 20%. How do I do an adjusting journal entry for this question? Will it have two parts to it?

Looking for insurance policy no 9929780 insurance company he have [ 2 Answers ]

Prairie land/federated insurance campany ineed to get this insurance campany

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

Insurance Policy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem right now and hoping that someone could help me. My father was diagnosed with Lung Cancer last year and he finally passed on August 21st of this year. Here is my dilema. My sister claims that my father had a policy from this one company but when we tried to get them to pay...

View more questions Search